In Just 14 Days, Your Golf Swing Will Feel Like It’s On Autopilot
You probably know golf can be frustrating – it can be an emotional roller coaster. You tend to play the game and struggle… or worse, give up on it entirely. If you continue to play, you return to the links hoping that somehow you’ll have a better outcome than the one before. You remember those great shots you made, savor them, and keep playing the game hoping to recapture that experience. But then, dejection follows… like a thief in the night that steals your confidence and turns a perfectly enjoyable activity into a nightmare!
How to End Frustration, Gain Confidence and
Start Making Dependable, Straight Shots
…as if you’re on autopilot.
NO more teeth grinding… FEWER embarrassing shots… FEWER frustrating rounds of golf!
My specialty is teaching the one plane swing. It is simply the best possible way to swing a golf club. You’ll learn more from me in 1-hour than in 30 hours with another instructor.
I have the training, experience, and knowledge to help you play better golf – no matter what your level of play.
I’ve been playing 49 years and studied with some of the best golf instructors… and I can fix just about ANY swing.
In only a few lessons you’ll learn how to…
- Stop struggling with the same frustrations and finally break the scores you’ve dreamed of
- Hit straighter… farther… faster… and more accurately than ever before
- Grip your clubs to overcome your natural tendency to hook or slice the ball
- Eliminate erratic shots that add strokes to your game
- Correct your slice once and for all
- Stop adding strokes because your making the same mistakes over and over in every round
You will get a more natural, powerful swing — one that’s on plane according to your body’s own mechanics — and a swing that delivers a longer, more accurate ball.
Your golf buddies will be astounded when you line up in the tee box, swing with confidence and hit the ball long and straight at your target… nearly every time you swing!
After just one lesson, you’ll see noticeable improvement in your swing, and once you get it, you will start making more consistent, straight shots with fewer hooks and slices… drop strokes off your game… without the need for endless hours of practice on the range… and that adds up to improved scores, a lower handicap, and a lot more fun on the golf course.
Another great benefit of the one plane swing is that it’s much easier on your body because it requires less twisting. If you suffer with back pain, maybe even to the point where you stopped playing, this swing can help you get back to the game.
I do offer traditional instruction, but if you want to become a more consistent, confident player, in nearly all cases the conventional two plane swing is NOT the best choice for most golfers. It’s one of the hardest swings to learn because your hands and club must follow several planes — and that requires impeccable timing — it’s a physically demanding swing with a lot more moving parts, and it requires a lot more practice than the one plane swing.
Now, you may be thinking “…I don’t want to completely dismantle my swing” or “…the conventional swing is what I know“. Understood, but I would ask you to consider this…
…Although it takes a bit of effort to learn the one plane swing – just like anything that’s new – the rewards you get are well worth it. Adopt the one plane swing and you’ll become a much better ball striker than you have ever been before – and it won’t take you long to get there!
For you to play better golf, you have to improve your golf swing. This means making a few adjustments. Improving your swing takes commitment, focus and determination. Are you willing to pay the freight for a big reward?
Ken Peterson (Ventura, CA) says…
“Bob, thanks for the instructions, advice and videos. As you predicted in the beginning, all aspects of my game have improved. More accuracy in chipping, putting and of course sand traps which are no longer intimidating. What you failed to mention was with the increased distance it is sometimes difficult to see where the ball has landed!”
Sue Moore (Newbury Park CA) says…
“My husband gave me the golf lesson package for Christmas. When I met Bob for the first lesson I knew we would get along. His approach to the game of golf is unlike so many other instructors. It should be FUN! Bob’s explanation of the golf swing helps you understand why and how things happen. The hands-on lessons, written instructions and video analysis are all part of Bob’s method of teaching that provide you with a comprehensive learning experience. The videos are a great reference when things go wrong on the course! I would highly recommend Bob to anyone who wants to learn to play better golf and have fun.”
What is the one plane swing?
It’s a swing that is easy for most players to learn … and here’s why…
- The one plane is a flatter swing that starts and finishes on one plane
- The one plane swing places your club square to the ball at impact
- The one plane swing is a simpler swing motion that requires far less body rotation and movement which makes it easier on your back, hips, shoulders, knees and ankles
- The one plane swing allows you to hit straighter shots with more power because there’s less rotation – you swing on one plane instead of two
- The one plane swing is preferred because you can hit more consistent, repeatable shots with fewer hooks and slices
Mark Nolan (Ventura CA) says…
“I signed up for a series of 24 lessons from Bob and couldn’t be happier with the results. After years of playing “at” the game of golf, (mixed results) with whatever swing felt right on a given day, I decided I needed a pro to teach me a swing I can stick with moving forward. Bob is that pro, and the One Plane Swing is that swing. I am still unlearning old habits, but I finally have a short checklist of things to remember for all aspects of the game, that I can use for life. I am going to continue to work with Bob to keep this going!”
The one plane golf swing is not new. Amateur golfers have been using it successfully for decades. Tour players known to use their own version of the one plane swing include…
- Steve Stricker
- Brian Gay
- Carl Pettersson
- Matt Kucher
- Tom Pernice
- Ben Hogan
- Moe Norman
Today, the one plane swing is finally getting the recognition it deserves. In fact, it’s growing in popularity because it’s a swing that is more repeatable, requires less practice, is easier on the back, and you will find yourself making more consistent shots with fewer hooks and slices.
Tawny Goralncik (Woodland Hills CA) says…
“I thought that these golf lessons were amazing! I was trying to get on my high school golf team, but now I successfully got on it, thanks to the vanillagorrilla! -”
Why the one plane swing works
- Produces more consistent ball striking
- Helps to eliminate bad shots… which leads to lower scores
- Requires less body rotation… which means it’s easier on your back, hips, shoulders, knees and ankles…
- Is easier to learn and this gives players who might have quit playing – thinking it’s just too hard or frustrating – the incentive to give golf another chance
The one plane swing is a method that is helping golfers improve their game
- For high, mid or low handicappers, the one plane swing is probably the quickest way to lower your score.
This is because with the one plane swing, you’re far more likely to hit the ball straight almost every time you address it
- You’ll learn how to eliminate those bad shots that keep you from scoring well.
You’ll spend less time on the driving range working on your swing and more time on your short game where 60% of scoring actually occurs.
- People with business, family or travel can enjoy a fun, respectable and rewarding round of golf without the need for constant practice.
- You’ll feel the power and efficiency of the swing immediately with the drills and adjustments in your swing I recommend for you.
With more consistent ball striking and an improved short game using the recommended practice techniques, you’ll improve your scores in a very short time.
- The one plane swing requires less body twisting, so it puts less stress on your body.
You can play more and with less discomfort… which enables you to play the game you love.
Give me a few hours and I’ll make you a better player
With the one plane swing, you’ll have a lot less frustration… and a lot more fun on the golf course!
John (Ventura CA) says…
“Hi Bob, I wanted to tell you your clinic on establishing a pre-shot routine worked out great for me. It was something that I could apply immediately to my game that same day. It kept me focused on every shot, which in turn gave me more confidence. The end result was it helped me shoot a lower score. I told my golf partner, David, what you taught me, he used it and he also played much better. We both were very happy, thank you Bob. We plan to be at your next Saturday’s clinic – I really like your techniques.”